Job Description：Sales Manager
- Develop, implement and follow up the sales plan and sales budget.
- Assist dealers with market positioning, market segmentation as well as arranging marketing and sales promotions.
- Dealer management including assistance in sales process with the end customers.
- Work actively with increasing marketing and sales activities within the sales area.
- Work actively with key customers, to create value and identify their short-term as well as long-term needs through dealer model.
- Quotation and bidding management.
- Work together with service or technical engineers to provide the customer with a high quality service.
- Information collection including competitors, product value differenciation, quality problems and dealers channel.
▌Work Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years work experience in Dairy Farming , Dairy business or IT industry, with good technical knowledge.
- Ability to build relationships with key customers that are at high levels within their organizations.
- Experience in working with an international company-an advantage existing relations within the dairies can be an advantage.
- Willing to travel intensively.
- Be seen as a trusted partner for customers and dealers.
- Good communications and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in dairy farming, IT, or other applicable areas.
- Proactive, responsible, and a strong communicator.
- Self driven and business-orientated.
- Result Oriented and high perform.
- Highly influential and passionate on sales.
- Good English both in written and speaking.